What We Do
Where there's a problem at work... we'll find the proactive solution.
We help employers to:
- solve day-to-day problems with their employees
- avoid employment tribunal claims
- put in place contracts and systems which will protect and add value to the business
- defend themselves against employment tribunal claims
- find other ways of resolving workplace disputes, e.g. through negotiation, mediation and other methods of dispute resolution
- manage projects involving the workforce, such as TUPE transfers, outsourcing, reorganisations and redundancy programmes
We also provide bespoke training for employers. We train HR and line managers in employment law; and help them to become more confident and more effective at managing people. We do this through open courses; through working together with other law firms and training partners; and through the provision of in-house training.
We help employees to:
- deal with difficult situations at work
- negotiate employment contracts and service agreements
- negotiate severance terms
- understand and finalise compromise agreements
For more information about what the firm does, please e-mail